PyML is an interactive object oriented framework for machine learning in Python
From the website:
PyML has been tested on Mac OS X and Linux. Some components are in C++ so it’s not automatically portable.
Here are some key features of “PyML”:
- Classifiers: Support Vector Machines (SVM), nearest neighbor classifiers, ridge regression
- Multi-class methods (one-against-one and one-against-rest)
- Feature selection (filter methods, RFE, multiplicative update)
- Model selection
- Syntax for combining classifiers
- Classifier testing (cross-validation, error rates, ROC curves, statistical test for comparing classifiers)
If you are running Mac OS X, please let me know what you think about this package.