From the webpage:
We have worked hard to make Akiban Persistit™ exceptionally fast, reliable, simple and lightweight. We hope you will enjoy learning more about it and using it.
Akiban Persistit is a key/value data storage library written in Java™. Key features include:
- support for highly concurrent transaction processing with multi-version concurrency control
- optimized serialization and deserialization mechanism for Java primitives and objects
- multi-segment (compound) keys to enable a natural logical key hierarchy
- support for long records (megabytes)
- implementation of a persistent SortedMap
- extensive management capability including command-line and GUI tools
This chapter briefly and informally introduces and demonstrates various Persistit features through examples. Subsequent chapters and the Javadoc API documentation provides a detailed reference guide to the product.
Jack Park sent a URL to a webinar on Persistit the other day.
What is your “transaction” strategy?