The project provides a set of annotations to map a domain model to a topic map schema. With connectors it is possible to persist instances of the model to a topic map.
It’s like Hibernate only for Topic maps.
If you are unfamiliar with Hibernate, see: www.hibernate.org, for resources and materials.
From the release notes:
- add autogenerate flag to Id annotation -> identifiers which are null will be generated if true
- implemented TMQL query for session
- added “addPackage” for classregistration
- using proxies for topic retrieval which enables lazy loading of attributes
- implementes count method of session
You may also find the Aranuka Handbook useful.