From the white paper (for which you have to register):
- The 1-week email promotion
- Failure to optimize registration and confirmation pages
- The vanilla webinar console.
- Leaving your audience out of the conversation
- Death by 1,000 bullets
- Selling, not helping
- The cell phone presenter
- Not respecting your audiences time
- Not having an on demand strategy
- Treating all leads equally
If you don’t understand the problem and/or its likely correction, register and download the white paper.
I haven’t encountered any of those problems as much as I have:
- General reviews of a software area during problem/issue webinars.
- Tag team presenters who offer little or no substantive content.
- No links for further information one sides.
- Intrusive registration forms (Don’t ask for telephone, address, etc.).
- Use of platform specific software for webinars.
Your webinars may be better lead generators if you fix the first ten problems.
Your webinars will be substantive contributions to your community if you correct the last five.