From the post:
Objectivity, Inc., the leader in real-time, complex Big Data solutions, announced today the release of InfiniteGraph 3.3 which offers up improved functionality and ease of use with additional performance improvements.
Objectivity’s products make Big Data smart. Objectivity’s database software helps you discover and unlock the hidden value in your Big Data for improved real-time intelligence and decision support in distributed environments for improved in-time business value.
InfiniteGraph 3.3 performance enhancements include:
- Faster Data Ingest
- Significant performance improvements in data ingest operations, as well as in operations that delete vertices and edges.
- Enhanced Vertex, Edge and Hop Discovery
- New methods that provide improved functionality for edge, vertex, and hop discovery.
- Updated Logging
- Updated SLF4J logging, which includes the ability to customize log output.
- Updated Tinkerpop Blueprints Implementation
- Critical Bug Fixes
InfiniteGraph 3.3 is available for a free, unlimited 60 day trial at www.objectivity.com/downloads. Get started with our easy Quick Start user guide, Google Group support site and free sample code with vertical use case focus in healthcare, security, social business and more on our InfiniteGraph Wiki site, http://wiki.infinitegraph.com/ and resources section, www.objectivity.com/resources.
I keep waiting for a vendor to try the “Avis, we’re #2 so we try harder” strategy with software. 😉
I checked and the InfiniteGraph 3.3 Technical Specifications aren’t posted yet. The 3.2 specs are there but not 3.3. Looking forward to hearing more about improvement for edge, vertex and hop discovery.
Ping me if you see it before I do. Thanks!