From the website:
Voyeur is a web-based text analysis environment. It is designed to be user-friendly, flexible and powerful. Voyeur is part of the Hermeneuti.ca, a collaborative project to develop and theorize text analysis tools and text analysis rhetoric. This section of the Hermeneuti.ca web site provides information and documentation for users and developers of Voyeur.
What you can do with Voyeur:
- use texts in a variety of formats including plain text, HTML, XML, PDF, RTF and MS Word
- use texts from different locations, including URLs and uploaded files
- perform lexical analysis including the study of frequency and distribution data; in particular
- export data into other tools (as XML, tab separated values, etc.)
- embed live tools into remote web sites that can accompany or complement your own content
One of the tools used in the Lincoln Logarithms project.