Tim O’Reilly tweeted this link.
Deadline for comments: 2 September 2011
From the post:
Your recommendations will help build an open, dynamic toolset–on a public wiki–to help agencies create and implement citizen-centric mobile gov services.
We are focusing on five areas.
- Policies: Tell us about policy gaps or ideas to support building mobile programs.
- Practices: What would jumpstart your efforts? Templates? Standards? Examples? Can you share your templates, standards, business cases?
- Partnerships: With whom and how can we work together?
- Products: What are your ideas for apps, mobile sites, text programs, mashups?
- Promotions: What are some great ways to spread the word?
- Do you have another category? You can add that, too.
What should we tell them about topic maps?