From the webpage:
Neocons is a young idiomatic Clojure client for the Neo4J REST API.
Neocons currently supports the following features (all via REST API, so you can use open source Neo4J Server edition for commercial projects):
- Create, read, update and delete nodes
- Create, read, update and delete relationships
- Fetch relationships for given node
- Create and delete indexes
- Index nodes
- Query node indexes for exact matches and using full text search queries
- Query automatic node index
- Traverse nodes, relationships and paths
- Find shortest path or all paths between nodes
- Predicates over paths, for example, if they include specific nodes/relationships
- Cypher queries (with Neo4J Server 1.6 and later)
Another client for Neo4j! Which one do you use?