Deep Dive with MongoDB (online conference)
Wednesday July 11th 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT
From the webpage:
This four hour online conference will introduce you to some MongoDB basics and get you up to speed with why and how you should choose MongoDB for your next project. The conference will begin at 8:00am PST with a brief introduction and last until 12:00pm PST covering four topics with plenty of time for Q&A.
- Introduction 8:00-8:10am PST
- 8:10am PST Building Your First App – Asya Kamsky, Senior Solutions Architect, 10gen
- 9:00am PST Schema Design with MongoDB: Principles and Practices – Antoine Girbal, Solutions Architect, 10gen
- 9:50am PST Replication and Replica Sets – Asya Kamsky, Senior Solutions Architect, 10gen
- 11:05am PST – Introducing MongoDB into Your Organization – Edouard Servan-Schreiber, Director for Solution Architecture, 10gen
What I wonder about is which startup or startup conference is going to put out a call for papers, do peer review and then on the days of the meeting, conference speakers in with inexpensive software and tweets the presentations right before they start.
Imagine having 1,000 people listening to your presentation instead of < 50. Could increase the impact of your ideas and the reach of your startup.
(Jack Park forwarded this to my attention.)