I am on the Mongo mailing list and so got the monthly news about MongoDB, which included a list of highlights from MongoSF:
- MongoDB and Hadoop, Steve Francia, 10gen
- MongoDB for Analytics, John Nunemaker, Github
- High Availability with MongoDB, Greg Brockman, Stripe
- MongoDB Schema Design: Insights and Tradeoffs, Montse Medina, Jetlore
- Backup Strategies, Tony Tam, Wordnik
- MongoDB at Craigslist: One Year Later, Jeremy Zawodny, Craigslist
- Scaling the MapMyFitness Platform, Chris Mertz, MapMyFitness
Except in the email the links had all the tracking trash that marketing types seem to think is important.
I visited the 10gen site and harvested the direct links for your convenience. I didn’t insert tracking trash for my blog.
PS: It would really be nice to get emails that have the tracking trash if you insist but also clean links that can be forwarded to others, used in blog posts, real information type activities. Not to single out 10gen, I see it every day. From people who should know better.
PPS: There are more presentations to view at: Featured Presentations.