Have you ever gotten an advertising email with clean links in it? I mean a link without all the marketing crap appended to the end. The stuff you have to clean off before using it in a post or sending it to a friend?
High quality presentations, videos freely available after presentation, friendly links in email, just a few of the reasons to support Skills Matter.
- Malcolm Box on Putting the X Factor into Cassandra
- Tom Wilkie on Apache Cassandra: a tunably consistent, highly-availble, distributed database
- Tom Wilkie on Real-time analytics on the Twitter Firehose with Apache Cassandra
- Chris Harris on MongoDB and Document Databases
- Chris Harris’ Hands-on MongoDB Tutorial
- David Mytton on MongoDB performance at scale
- Nicki Watt & Michal Bachman on Neo4j Tales from the Trenches: A recommendation Engine Case Study
- Jim Webber on Managing Highly Connected Data in Neo4j
- Oren Eini aka Ayende Rahien on RavenDB: A 2nd generation document database
- Oren Eini’s RavenDB Crash Course
- Phil Jones on The challenges and rewards of using RavenDB