I haven’t reproduced all the hyperlinks but if you go to Tour you will find:
The heart of the site is a collection of data visualizations. You may want to begin by browsing through these collections—if you’d rather explore than read directions, take a look!
On Many Eyes you can:
1. View and discuss visualizations
2. View and discuss data sets
3. Create visualizations from existing data sets
If you register, you can also:
4. Rate data sets and visualizations
5. Upload your own data
6. Create and participate in topic centers
7. Select items to watch
8. Track your contributions, watchlist, and topic centers
9. See comments that others have written to you
From the website:
An experiment brought to you by IBM Research and the IBM Cognos software group.
Another step closer to data analysis being limited only by your imagination and not access to data or tools.
Well worth an extended visit.